Thursday 1 August 2019

Film festival 2019

Today we went to the 2019 film festival where we watched lots of short films most of them we good but my top 3 favourites were...


my first was the tadpole one in the movie there were tadpoles that all grew legs and arms except one. but a year later he grew them and he turned into a frog.

my second favourite was the apartment one where they got annoyed with each other because they where making to much noise.

my third was the snail one where the snails was doing cool dancesImage result for NILS HEDINGER, switzerland

2 comments:

  1. Hi my Olly its your friend Marley in room 22 I liked your post about film festival.
    my favourite movie was the one called big finds a trumpet.
    Blog ya later.
    From Marley
    🐒>﹏<🐒

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Olly my name is Sefita from Room 23. I really liked your blog post about film and my favourite movie was the frog. It was funny. I really like your blog post Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog byeπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.